Piano Removals – Experienced In Removals Across Western Australia
We understand how much you value your piano. From family heirlooms to prized musical instruments, South West Removals treat your piano with the utmost care and respect. Trust us with your piano removal from Bunbury, to Perth, to the Mid-West, North West or interstate.
Why should you move your piano with South West Removals?
- Over 20 years’ experience
- We’ll stand by our quote and our word
- Piano moving specialists, trained and qualified
- We bring the right equipment to move your piano safely
- Your piano is packed correctly to arrive in pristine condition
- Fully insured, just in case
- Transporting your piano seating, music and stand included
- We’re a trusted family-run business with returning customers and glowing reviews
Types of pianos we move
- Standard pianos
- Upright pianos
- Pianola players
- Baby grand pianos
- Electronic pianos
We work with piano stores, enthusiasts, residential, musicians, concert halls, schools, institutions, tuners, and anyone needing a piano moved from A to B – even if it is just from one room to another.
We can help with piano removals from anywhere in Perth & across Western Australia, including the following towns/cities:
- Piano Removalists From Broome
- Piano Removalists From Port Hedland
- Piano Removalists From Karratha
- Piano Removalists From Kalgoorlie
- Piano Removalists From Geraldton
- Piano Removalists From Jurien Bay
- Piano Removalists From Rockingham
- Piano Removalists From Mandurah
- Piano Removalists From Bunbury
- Piano Removalists From Dunsborough
- Piano Removalists From Margaret River
- Piano Removalists From Albany
- Piano Removalists From Esperance
Piano moving tips
- Don’t DIY – Trust us, we’ll prevent scuffing, scratches, water damage, and damage to piano finishing’s with careful packing, ensuring the integrity of keys, hammers, strings, and pedals too
- Be ready for the arrival of the truck
- Remove ornamental items off the piano
- Advise us of stairs, levels, balconies, steep driveways or limited access areas
Pianos require different methods of removal. Different centres of gravity, shapes, and sizes require a specialist moving team to ensure safe pickup and delivery. We don’t recommend trying to move the piano on your own, or with friends.
Contact us here or call (08) 9725 4766 to have your piano moved safely today.